1. Do you have a beauty budget or do you spend freely?
I’d say around every 3-4 months I go on a splurge. I usually just buy the products I have run out of along with a few new products. I don’t really give myself a budget but, I do watch how much I am spending.
2. What is your beauty pet peeve?
People who do not take their make-up off before bed. I will never understand how people do this.
3. Do you contour and highlight?
Yes I love to but, not everyday. I usually do it at the weekends or a night out.
4. What is your favourite hairstyle?
This is soo hard! On myself, I don’t really have a favourite. I enjoy wearing it up, down and french plaited. On other people, I love slick styles such as; a slick pony tail or a slick neat bun- but I can’t pull them off!
5. Do you have to wear make-up everyday?
No. I do most days, but if I am not doing much or do not feel like it, I wont.
6. Do you believe in the saying ‘less is more’?
100%! I think a lot of people wear too much make-up, me being one of them… But I think a lot of people actually wear more make-up, because they enjoy it (me included) it’s like putting on a nice outfit.
7. What is your day-to-day make-up look?
A medium coverage of foundation, a brush of loose powder, lightly filled in brows, winged liner, mascara and a nude lip.
8. Thick or thin brows?
Thick alllll the way! I love love love Lily Collin’s and Cara Delevingne’s bushy brows sooo much. My brows are pretty average, I always wish I had bigger brows and always try to grow them out. But they never grow consistently.
9. How often do you have your hair cut?
Every couple of months.
10. Would you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I don’t think so, nowadays there are so many talented YouTubers who put up amazing tutorials, no one really needs to. If I ever want to learn anything I usually just find a tutorial and try it out.
11. Which celebrity do you think has the best make-up?
Margot Robbie for keeping it natural- she clearly doesn’t need it but when she does wear it she still looks so natural and Olivia Culpo for always looking flawless.
12. Nail polish or no nail polish?
Always nail polish!
13. What is your skincare routine?
Remove my make-up with wipes, usually at like 6pm most days. Then, when I go to shower/bath around 8 or 9pm I use a facial wash/scrub. Then I moisturise an hour before I sleep. I also, do a facemask once or twice a month.
14. What beauty product could you NOT live without?
15.What beauty product could you live without?
Blusher- I rarely use it.